Garrett Reed & Associates is committed to the advancement of its mission of Education, Enlightenment and Empowerment through its representation of the absolute best multicultural speakers, artists and programs. Thus, we are quite systematic in our approach to the inclusion of new speakers and artists for the GRA roster.
If you wish to be considered as a GRA speaker/artist, please submit the following:
Please forward all information to:
- Contact information including name, address, telephone number(s), fax number(s), email address;
- A video of a recent speech before a live audience. Provide the entire speech; media clips are not sufficient;
- Biography / Promotional materials;
- Photograph (black/white and color)
- Complete Fee Schedule (and travel requirements)
- Audio-visual / Logistical Requirements
- List of sponsors, locations (city/state) of all engagements during the previous 12 months; and
- At least 3 references / testimonials from engagements during the previous year
Garrett Reed & Associates
6650 Rivers Avenue, Suite 225
North Charleston, SC 29406
Email address: email@example.com
We review unsolicited speaker/artist materials on a quarterly basis. Within two weeks of receipt of your complete submission, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt via email. However, due to the vast amount of information we receive we will not acknowledge receipt of materials that do not include all required information. Also, we cannot respond to questions about the status of your submission.
If upon review, we determine you to be a "fit" for the GRA roster, we will contact you for further negotiations.
We appreciate your interest in joining the GRA roster. We look forward to receiving your completed packet for consideration and we look forward to the possibility of working with you. . .
Toward Education, Enlightenment and Empowerment!